If you are unhappy or have any concerns then please contact us. We wish to resolve any queries quickly and satisfactorily.
Legal and Financial Solutions Ltd, customer relations is something that we strive to maintain and exceed. Any complaint received is taken very seriously and is dealt with professionally and courteously in accordance with our internal complaints procedure. This procedure is designed to resolve our clients' concerns quickly and efficiently.
The following complaints procedure is made available to every client upon request, will be supplied upon receipt of a complaint and is published on the company’s website.
We strive to ensure that there should be no time that you should have any cause for complaint in relation to the service we provide to you. In the unlikely event that you wish to raise a complaint or have any other concerns with regard to any service we have provided you may submit a formal complaint. This procedure sets out the process which should be followed.
1. Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail, by telephone or in any other form in respect of a claims management service that we have provided and that is regulated under the Compensation Act 2006. You should address your complaint to:
The Complaints Department.
Legal and Financial Solutions Ltd,
Towers Business Park
Tel: 0161 926 1000
2. We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business together with a copy of this complaints handling procedure. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
3. Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
a) a final response which adequately addresses the complaint (including contact details for the Legal Ombudsman should you wish to make a complaint to them); or
b) a response which:
i explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response;
ii Informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if you are dissatisfied with the response, the timeframe for doing so and full contact details.
4. Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
5. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to –
PO Box 6806
Tel: 0300 555 0333
Any complaint must be referred to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of the date of our written final response.